Give your pals one last hurrah before they finally tie the knot. If you’re looking for something different from the typical bachelor/ bachelorette party in Vegas, Miami, New Orleans, or New York, Asheville North Carolina is the perfect solution!
Choose Asheville Adventurous Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
Asheville knows how to have a good time. It fits a wide array of different interests. Whether you’re looking for a laid back trip full of great beer or are looking for a bit of adventure rafting the French Broad or cycling the Blue Ridge Parkway, this small city nestled in the Appalachian Mountains of Western North Carolina is a perfect spot for a fun and affordable bachelor or bachelorette weekend.
There’s literally something for everyone in Asheville. You’ll find a good food scene, plenty of nightlife, live music, and fun downtown to explore. It’s like the party of the city with that special bit of small-town charm. No matter what your speed is, there’s plenty to do for everyone in the bridal party.
Things to Do for Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
Don’t let its size fool you, there’s no shortage of things to do, see, and experience in Asheville, making it one of the most popular choices for destination bachelor and bachelorette parties.
Guided Adventures in Asheville
The natural setting of Asheville means there’s plenty of options for adventures from hiking to biking to rafting. No matter the skill level of your group, choosing a guided tour means everyone is sure to have an incredible time. Asheville Adventure Company is one of the top guided tour outfitters in Asheville, just check us out on TripAdvisor! Everyone who chooses our guided tours comes as a stranger and leaves as a friend. Here are some of the adventures that would be perfect for your bachelor party or bachelorette party.
- E-Bike Brewery Tour of Asheville: Learn about the history of Asheville, discover its unique neighborhoods, and visit some of the most popular breweries all while leisurely cruising around town on an electric bicycle.
- Rafting on the French Broad: Get the adrenaline pumping with this laid-back rafting experience that offers you the perfect balance of calm water and Class II-III rapids on Section 6 of the French Broad River, giving you just the bit of adventure you’ve been craving.
- Scenic E-Bike Tour in the Mountains: Effortlessly cycle your way through Montford and north Asheville on the way to Patton mountain on an E-Bike, giving you plenty of opportunities to take in numerous historical sights and breathtaking scenery.
- Hike Secret Asheville Swimming Holes: Experience Asheville like a local on this guided hike through the Appalachian Mountains, discovering the cool, refreshing waters of secret swimming holes and beautiful waterfalls while being surrounded by amazing views.
- The Perfect Fall Hike: Become one with nature on this spectacular hike to 360-degree views of the stunning fall foliage of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Thrilling Upper Green River Kayaking: Take on the beautiful, isolated Green River Gorge — a float filled with spectacular views, stunning waterfalls, and challenging Class IV rapids.
Breweries and Bars to Visit
- Wedge Brewing Co: A local favorite, with two locations, that played a key role in the transformation of the River Arts District. Grab a craft brew and enjoy food from some of the hottest food trucks in the area.
- One World Brewing: With a location in West Asheville and another speakeasy-style space in Downtown Asheville, this is a favorite amongst locals to check out live music while sipping a craft beer.
- New Belgium Brewing: Known for its Amber Ale, Fat Tire, check out the taproom of one of Colorado’s famous breweries right here in Asheville North Carolina.
- 5 Walnut Wine Bar: This wine bar is all about everything local. Choose from a carefully crafted menu of local wine, beers, and bites. If you’re lucky you may even catch some live music or free wine tastings.
- Great Hall Bar: Take in the history and tradition of the Omni Grove Park Inn as you sip a signature cocktail beside a 36-foot fireplace and enjoy live music.
- The Montford Rooftop Bar: Get an unobstructed view of the Blue Ridge Mountains as you indulge in craft cocktails at this rustic-chic rooftop bar.
- Bull and Beggar: Grab some high-end New American grub that locals rave about. The menu changes regularly so if you get the chance to grab the burger, do it!
- Sunny Point Cafe: Find the American comfort food to hit just the spot at this charming local favorite. Be sure to check out the stuffed french toast and the grits.
- Biscuit Head: If you’re looking for some Southern cooking that’s dang delicious, this is the place to be! Just be sure to head here in the mornings though since they mostly serve breakfast and lunch.
- Curate: Housed in the old bus depot, this hip eatery offers Spanish-fare and has plenty of vegetarian and vegan options. If you’re looking for some excellent tapas, this is the place to go.
- Nine Mile: A little slice of the Caribbean in Western North Carolina at one of the three Nine Mile locations in Asheville. Find plenty of vegetarian-friendly options along with some great craft brews.
- All Day Darling: A family-friendly restaurant where you’ll have a variety of baked goods, salads, seasonal dinner specials, and snacks. It’s a great spot to grab a cup of joe or a unique house tonic, signature cocktail, or craft beer.
- Capella on 9: This rooftop bar at the AC Hotel is one of the best rooftop bars in the world! Take in the beautiful sunset or the twinkling lights of downtown Asheville as you party the night away.
- The Grey Eagle: This venue regularly features live music and also features a pub that serves excellent Latin cuisine. If you’re looking for a show, head on over to The Grey Eagle.
- Tiger Mountain Thirst Parlour: A popular dive bar in downtown Asheville, known for its DJs and dancing, that’s a great place to meet people.
- The Crow & Quill: The dim lighting and antique furniture of this quirky watering hole will transport you back in time. This weird downtown bar boasts over 700 spirits, beer, and cocktails and regularly has live music.
- The Double Crown: Found in a tiny house on Haywood Rd, this funky, speakeasy-style bar has a wide variety of live music and karaoke. Also, be sure to check out their extensive bourbon collection.
- Asheville Salt Cave: Relax and recharge in a Himalayan Salt Cave, experience a hammam steam room, or book a massage at one of the most unique spas in Asheville.
- The Omni Grove Park: If you’re looking for luxury look no further than Omni Grove Park. Choose from a number of different spa treatments from mineral baths to eucalyptus-infused steam rooms to massages, Omni Grove Park offers it all.
Other Fun Activities
- Graffiti Tour: Check out the iconic street art throughout Asheville’s River Art District with a walking tour. Explore the city on foot while finding incredible street art (which also makes an awesome backdrop for selfies to brag about on social media).
- Have a Scavenger Hunt: Interact with Asheville in an unexpected way as you run around town guessing and unscrambling clues to the next step in this unique adventure.
- Explore the Biltmore Estate: The Biltmore Estate is one of the most iconic locations in Asheville. Explore the world-famous home of the Vanderbilts and sip on wine from the winery.
The Perfect Itinerary
We’ll help you design the perfect itinerary for your group, depending on your interests and experience with each adventure. You’ll get the best experience if your group is at least 6 members. Here are some of the key things you don’t want to miss on your visit to Asheville.
Your Asheville Bachelor Party
You’ll check in to your stunning accommodation at the AC Hotel located in central Downtown Asheville. Once everyone arrives, head on down to the booming River Arts District and grab a mouth-watering dinner at the Bull and the Beggar. After you’re done eating, stroll over to the Wedge to start your way through the many craft beers that Asheville has to offer. Once Wedge shuts it down, head back downtown and enjoy the beats of live music or DJ at Capella on 9.
After you’ve slept off the night before, start your day with a boozy brunch in west Asheville at Biscuit Head. Then meet us at our shop and get ready for a day of cruising around town on an E-Bike, checking out the local sights and more craft brews. After the brewery crawl, grab another beer (or two) in the South Slope, also known as the “brewery neighborhood” of Asheville, followed by a delicious and classy dinner at Curate.
Once you’ve had a chance to unwind from the day, catch a show at the Grey Eagle or turn it up at some of the other amazing bars in Asheville. If you’re looking to meet people head on over to Tiger Mountain. Or, if you’re looking for the weird and quirky, check out The Crow and Quill.
Start your day with a quick cup of coffee and a bite to eat at All Day Darling in the Historic Montford neighborhood before meeting us at Asheville Adventure Company headquarters for a thrilling whitewater paddling trip on the beautiful Green River. After your adventure, it’s time to head home and rest after an amazing weekend in Asheville.
Your Asheville Bachelorette Party
Grab your girls and check into your room at the lovely Foundry Hotel in downtown Asheville. After you get settled, walk on over to the Montford Rooftop bar to enjoy the sunset. Once the sun goes down take a stroll through the beautiful and historic Montford neighborhood to 9 Mile for dinner. Following dinner head on back to downtown Asheville for a glass of wine, live music, and dancing at 5 Walnut, a local favorite.
Hop back over to the Montford neighborhoods to grab some tasty breakfast at All Day Darling. Then head down to the River Arts District to check out some of the best galleries in Asheville. Take a break at New Belgium and grab a craft brew and some lunch as you look out over the French Broad River. After lunch, head on over to Asheville Adventure Company headquarters to go on a beautiful sunset E-Bike ride that ends with a drink at the Grove Park Inn. After a quick drink, get freshened up for an upscale dinner at Curate, followed by a night of dancing at Tiger Mountain. If dancing isn’t your speed, check out the quirky Double Crown in the West Asheville neighborhood.
Start the day enjoying breakfast in the beautiful garden at Sunny Point Cafe. Once you’ve had a bite to eat, head on over to Asheville Adventure Company headquarters for a hike to a secret swimming hole where you can cool off from the summer heat and see some of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. After your adventure, it’s time to head home, tired from an awesome weekend with your girls in Asheville.
Plan the Best Bachelor or Bachelorette Weekend Ever!
We want your destination bachelor party and bachelorette party to be the best weekend getaway you’ve ever had with your friends. Let us use our local knowledge of the area to help you make an itinerary that is sure to excite every member of your group. We’re happy to provide souvenir photos on any of our adventures and be as accommodating as possible on our tours. Call us at 828-417-7109 to see how we can help you make your last getaway before the big day as memorable as possible.